Mediation, Arbitration and Training
Dwight Golann is one of the most respected neutrals in the United States. He
- Has successfully resolved hundreds of disputes involving contract, tort, corporate, insurance, employment, construction, real estate, intellectual property, franchise, personal injury, class action, securities and other issues.
- Is a member of the Panel of Distinguished Neutrals of the CPR Institute, the International Mediation Institute, and other leading institutions.
- Has repeatedly been named to Best Lawyers in America and received the Lifetime Achievement Award of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators.
- Represented individual and corporate clients for two decades in private practice and tried and argued cases at every level of the state and federal court systems. Served as Chief of the Trial Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office.
- Authored the American Bar Association’s leading book and video on techniques for mediating legal cases.
- Led national training of mediators for federal courts, mediation providers and bar associations throughout the United States.