Examples of Construction Cases:
- Claims by corporations, individuals, and condominium associations against architects, contractors, and subcontractors over curtain wall, roof and foundation problems and other alleged building defects.
- Allegations of negligent construction and design in the reconstruction and renovation of residential properties.
- Claims arising from design changes in the construction of hospitals, schools, commercial buildings, power plants and other structures.
- Claims among contractors and subcontractors over defects, delays, and nonpayment arising from construction of a courthouse and a sports stadium.
- Lawsuit between a contractor, facility owner and subcontractors over negligent construction and failure to pay arising from installation of an HVAC system.