Examples of Employment Disputes:
- Disputes between companies and executives concerning the alleged denial of severance benefits, age discrimination, and deprivation of contractual rights.
- Claim by university professors alleging denial of tenure due to sexual harassment and reverse discrimination.
- Lawsuits against former employees for approaching customers and recruiting former co-employees in alleged violation of non-competition agreements.
- Claim by an employee that she was raped on company premises.
- Suit by a laid-off executive alleging deprivation of stock options following an IPO.
- Claims of discrimination in pay and working conditions and of improper discharge.