Examples of Intellectual Property Cases:
- Claim by an investor against a biotech company for patent infringement, resolved through a licensing arrangement.
- Claim by artisans that a retailer violated trademarks by commissioning copies of creations.
- Lawsuit by a franchisor against former employees for allegedly infringing copyrighted materials, resolved by an agreement for allocation of sales territories and products.
- Lawsuit by a research university against a patent licensee for nonpayment of fees.
- Claim by a buyer of technology that the sale infringed patents the seller had previously conveyed to other parties.
- Lawsuit alleging that a co-venturer in a software project misappropriated proprietary code.