Examples of International Controversies:
- Lawsuit by a U.S. company against an international competitor for recruitment of its foreign staff.
- Lawsuit by the purchaser of a tourism business alleging that a consulting firm misrepresented the seller’s financial condition.
- Dispute between a distributor of software in Asia and a U.S. company involving allegations of oral loans and other informal arrangements, resolved by a restructured business arrangement.
- Dispute between a European publisher and a U.S. purchaser of a spinoff company over implementation of the sale.
- Allegation by a foreign bank that funds were fraudulently transferred to an American company.
- Cross claims between a European software developer and an American company concerning alleged defects in a manufacturing control system.
- Claim by a U.S. company against an Indian consultant for errors in designing educational software applications and by an Asian company for improper termination of a distribution contract.