Examples of Real Estate Disputes:
- Claims by home buyers against contractors for failure to properly perform contracts.
- Claims by brokers against sellers alleging unpaid commissions.
- Claim by a homebuyer that a seller and relocation company failed to honor a commitment to sell.
- Lawsuit by a commercial tenant over a property owner’s refusal to honor a right of first refusal in the course of a hotel/condominium conversion.
- Lawsuit by a developer of a housing complex against a realty firm for alleged non-performance.
- Claim by a developer against a business partner for conspiring to usurp profits on a low-income housing project.
- See also Construction