Examples of Software Cases:
- Dispute between U.S. and European companies arising from allegedly defective work on a software contract.
- Claim against a developer for negligent website design, resulting in violations of customers’ privacy.
- Claim by a retailer against a supplier over sale of laptops with allegedly defective application programs.
- Lawsuits by a recreational services company and a purchaser of an internet-based communication system against suppliers, alleging defective financial and other software.
- Dispute between a supplier and developer of an inventory control system involving claims of scope creep and failure to deliver.
- Litigation over payment and other terms arising from the development of a website and order system in an Asian language.